Thursday, June 4, 2009

You know I never wna hurt you .

Mummy's bringing me t th Flyers next tuesday .
But I'm not excited or happy about it at all .
If you could still remember how much I yearn t go Flyers w you .
But we didn't went in th end .
Because I find it a waste of money , and we went Escape in th end .
And we had so much fun there .
We went there for 2 times , remembered ?
If you could still remember everything ....


What's your favourite gift from your bf ?
-Nothing , but t see him everyday , that's my greatest wish .

What have you done w your bf ?
-It can't be express w words .

How long do you spend w your bf everyday ?
-Whole day long , cause my mind is always about him .

Would you want t watch th sunrise&sunset w your bf ?
-I don't ask for much , just him will do .

Do you have faith and trust in your bf ?
-I'hv gave all my everything t him , t takecare of it .

Do you have something t replace him ?
-He's th one and only , no one could ever be him .

What if something were t happen t him in the future ?
-Waiting , is th price i would have t pay for love .

Do you have a perfect love ?
-I'll sacrifise , for it .

If you only had the last hour w him , what would you do ?
-I'll make him happy , just for that moment .

Would you give him everything that he wants ?
-As long as he's happy , i will .

Are you afraid t lose him ?
-Life is meaningless , w/o him .

What's the thing you wish t do w him the most ?
-As long as i have him , i'm contented .

What are you always waiting about after waking up ?
-His message , his call .

What do you want the most from him ?
-His heart .




Do you still remember this ?
Sighs ......