Back from Ss .
Had a little for dinner .
Mummy bought 10 red apples and 6 green apples for me ! (Happy face)
And also yoghurts and cucumber ?
He he he .
Mummy says th sudden change in me is v scary -,-
Because I bought apples and still apples instead of chocolates which are my favourite !
Mummy is so damn shock lor .
She ask me not t eat for a week , confirm slim down and die . (Crazy)
Didn't join Royroy & co. at Chevrons .
Next time k ^^
Went t meet Felicia today .
Was suppose t meet Jingyi at Gekpoh ,
But she can't make it t reach there before 3 ,
So had lunch w Felicia at Gekpoh .
Back t my place t slack .
Playing games w Felicia , v fun lor . (Faints)
I wonder where's my Dearest uh ?
It's been 2 days since I last seen her right ?
Ho ho ho .
Don't bother ,
don't even care about it ,
Cause I know you don't really mean it .