Wednesday, June 3, 2009

To tell you I love you .

Which one ?

Woke up and i saw Soonhui in my living room today -,-
Walked him t school and sat outside school for awhile ,
Walked home alone after he went in t school .
Vernice came over t my place aftermath .
Facebook all th way .
She keep talking t me in msn because she brought her laptop over too .
V lame right ! (Laughs)
Had our nails done ^^
I did th pink one instead of th other one .
I think I'm changing th colour again this week .
He he he .
Had apples for breakfast and lunch .
Had a little noodles and rest for Vernice .
I'm feeling super full .
Don't think i'm having dinner tonight .
Mummy says something's wrong w me -,-
And er , I consulted th doctor and that's why I'm eating apples for each meals .
So , no point replying that tag at my tagboard right ?
But thanks (Guest) for your concern ^^
Brought kyky down for a walk and walked Vernice home too .
Chanced upon Soonhui under my block , laughs .
On msn w Edwin and XiaoSky .
Hope everything goes well for Edwin's upcoming court .
Think I'm giving it a miss t St.James on this coming 7th .
Sorry Xingan ! (Sad face)
Was talking t Vernice about school just now .
Miss Neo is damn irritating lor .
Go and tell Daddy and Mummy that Vernice is not a good girl ,
and doesn't like t study .
She even tell them not t let me mix w her !
What gives her th right t say all this ?
Still can say I lose interest in studies for that 2 months ,
Which is on April and May ...
And say I always daydream , give attitudes t teachers ,
I'm not that naughty lor !
Not only her , I think suhami and that Liew laoshi complained too .
Just because I was not there that day , complain like nobody's business lor .
They are really mean lor ,
And I told Felicia that they tolerate us for 5 months ,
And complained everything within one day !
Laughs .


Darrell Ong !
You got t drink more water and rest well k .
If not your nose will keep on bleeding de .
Study is a must , but also cannot neglect your health .
I don't want t see my Baby die at such a young age uh , (Choy !)
Later kyky cannot see you , he will cry de uh ! (Laughs)


Luvs ,