Sunday, June 7, 2009
One day you'll know .
All thanks t Xiaosky ,
I only get t sleep at 5 last night (Roll eyes)
Laughs , I even helped him out for his blog , right Xiaosky ?
Ha ha ha .
And again , read those chatlogs before I off my laptop . (Sighs)
Woke up around 3 .
Had a big cut on my finger , thanks t kyky lor -,-
Very pain ! (Sad face)
Didn't take a photo of it because I find it v ugly and disgusting .
Down t Grandpa's place , and then out for dinner w Aunts and Uncles .
Mummy and Daddy didn't came along w us .
Uncle v pro lor ,
He came t Grandpa's house by running all th way from Bukit Batok t Jurong lor .
Because he didn't brought his wallet out ,
and didn't drive his car (Faints)
Watch Night in the museum aftermath .
Quite nice luh (Smile)
Xingan just called me and asked me why didn't I go t St.James today .
So , I think I promised her I'll go w her on th 9th or 15th ?
Hsh at 10 .
On msn w Ms currently .
He's so lame lor , think too much already lah Ms . (Laughs)
Okay , I think I got t talk on phone w Xiaosky today ,
If not he will burn me . (Faints)
But if I cannot , don't blame me hor lazy mouse ! (Grins)
And and , my dearest claims that she misses me at her lastest post .
Me miss you too lah , (Grins)
Felicia Ang , where are you !!!!!!!
It's not within my control ,
It isn't my choice ,
You got t know , I miss you so .
