Sunday, June 21, 2009

Not in .

Slept at 5 last night .
Sorry Fel , not that I fell asleep .
Just that , you know why , sighs .....
Hearing things like this , what am I suppose t do ?
I told myself t let go , but why ? .......
If all this really come true , i could wish you all th best .
Maybe thing ain't how i think ,
But , y'll never know what will happen next .
I hope I'm just thinking too much .


Woke up and saw Huanyu's message .
Huanyu ah , don't think so much .
I also don't know why you and Jovin quarrel ,
So i can't help you much .
But , don't everything also endure ,
Somethings say out better .
If not th misunderstanding in between will be deeper de .
You're good sister , she'll cherish you de .
Don't so stress up lah , if not tomorrow see you I not happy lei .
Cheer up (-:


Gna leave house soon t Grandpa's place soon ,
And then t Malaysia for celebration .
Back t Singapore , and then t cck for prawning Ah he & co.
Might not be coming home tonight .
Miss me (-: