Saturday, June 27, 2009

Untitled




























Jp-Town-Jp-Home .


Meet Vernice today .
We got th same handphone strap (Twist)
Give it a miss t dinner w Mom and Dad .
And they went t have my favourite , Pepper Lunch lei ! )-:
Vernice is damn stubborn .


Vernice : I want eat Ramily burger lah !
Me : Cannot pay by nets what , too bad .
Vernice : If you're not gna get Ramily burger for me , i'll not go home .
Me : Orh , then byebye lor (Walk away)
Vernice : Wei ! ( Chasing me)



She has been bugging me for that th whole day ! (Roll eyes)
Eat so much , fei si ni ah Toh toh .
Saw someone at Jp , totally shocked man .
Thanks t Vernice , if not I doubt I'll get a chance t see her . (Laughs)
Should I take my purple highlight out ?
But drop colour t pink le lei , i she bu de lei )-;
Crazy hor ? -,-
Meeting Vernice on Monday before school t spray my hair black .
Talking about school , i haven even start on my ss worksheet yet .
And i remembered I slept at only 6am ?
Messaging w Jovan , Xiaokid and Tiger .
Felicia always sleep at 4am de lor , tsk .
Doubt I'm able t sleep early tonight .
I'm super hungry now ,
And I just remembered I only had a sandwich and apple today ? (Faints)


Just as I thought it was over ,
But i was wrong .
Because all th while ,
you have never leave my mind before .