Saturday, May 30, 2009

Changed .






难道我真的错了吗 ?

Life's really hard .
Will time rewind ?
I used t have you when I'm down ,
but now , i don't .
You used t be sad and stress at times , and had me t be there for you always .
But now , I can't do anything at all .
You don't need me anymore .
That important place of yours in your heart ,
doesn't belongs t me anymore .
I neglected friends around me ,
Studies that I should concentrate on .
I'hv lost you ,
lost myself ,
and lost t time .
I'hv totally lost everything .
No point talking about all this things anymore .
It's all over .
I can only count on myself t get back what i'hv lost .
I will get back right on track .
But things won't be th same anymore .
Everything wasn't meant t be like this .


Vernice , Felicia , Jiaen and Desmond ,
Thanks for being w me all this while .
You all shouldn't have cared for me .
I don't deserve it at all .


Felicia , thanks for being w me last night .
I really don't know what t do now .
Maybe mummy really doesn't know everything at all .
I'hv let her down ,
I'hv brought too much trouble for her .
I'hv disappoint her in both my love and studies , everything .
But I'll change back , i promise .
Sighs .

Sorry .