Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Neither way I found out , I'm nothing without you .

Went down t PioneerMall t meet Claire .
Accompanied her t Mac for lunch .
Went t buy double chocolate .
Slack under claire's block .
Vernice came aftermath .
Went up t Claire's house then .
Went this website , http://benglish.kennysia.com/ .
Type your blog url and read all your post ,
You'll know what happen then (;
Claire's superb , her advices are always so useful (:
This few days , felt rather weird .
I'll feel like vomitting whenever i see food .
Ohmy , what's wrong w me ? )':
I'm hungry , but no appetite at all .
Ohmy , i want t eat !
Skipped lunch and dinner .
Have nothing t do now .
Guess I'm gna do my maths assignment later on .
Surprised ?
Hahahahahaha .