School's boring .
I'm like so serious w th sudoku that Mr Ali gave us .
Chong & co. were all doing Cme project ,
and I'm sitting there , so into that sudoku .
Ahlong help me w some , but still can't sort it out .
Just 3 more numbers k .
And in th end , Binwen won .
Binwen , I told you not t give Mr Ali le right ?!
Don't let you go back China this sat , I don't care !!!! (Grins)
Slept all th way till 8 after i'm back home .
Not gng school tomorrow .
Which means I can't get t see ......
But it's okay , not like as if not gng school after June holidays right ?!
Vernice gna come up t my place tomorrow morning t get our hair dye ,
and then t school t fetch th others , I suppose ? (Laughs)
Holidays gna start , but I'm not in holiday mood at all .
Because it's totally diferent from last year , without you .....
Sighs......