Saturday, May 2, 2009

I finally learn that ,
Crying would never bring you back t me .
I gna be strong , and wait .

Went down t woodlands t fix my phone .
Lost all contacts , so people , send me your number alrights (happy face)
Met up w Chong and Rainbow .
Settle our lunch at Ljs .
Shopped around , chitchat non-stop .
Went t smoke , then t MosBurger .
Send chong and rainbow t th interchange .
Mummy and Daddy came over t Je t fetch me .
Went t Clementi for dinner .
Went over t th new shopping centre over there .
Bought some stuffs , home .
Baby doesn't belive that I'll pass my maths ,
and even every single subject .
I pass it for you t see then (:
And remember , you owe me one thing if i really pass everything ,
especially maths .
Don't break your promise , Darrell Ong Kai Hong (:
And , I'm not short , I'm tall ^^

I hope this could go on , forever .
Because i wna grow old w you , luv .