Skipped school today because I don't feel like gng .
And i overslept , so didn't walk Chong and Weixian t school , sorry !
Felicia called me and ask me t open th door for her .
Because she's outside my house , like so damn early lor .
7.20am ley -,-
Continue sleeping and left her alone w my laptop .
She went over t Tee's room and sleep instead -,-
Woke up around 1 , prepared and went down t school w her t fetch th others .
Walked jingyi home together w Yanni & co.
Joeso is far too much .
Shall not elaborate what happened .
He even told jingyi not t go out w me because he doesn't like it ,
and because I am a ahlian .
Do i look like I am one ? -'-
Controls jingyi like as if she's his daughter like that , tmd .
Jp w Fel and jingyi for lunch aftermath .
Saw my Dumb and cheryl at Mac , (happy face)
Walked home w them around 6 .
Right now , I'm alone at home .
I hope nothing will happen t Ahlong .
I wonder where's Tee now ?
Jingyi ,
don't think too much le k .
No matter what you had done ,
what choices you'hv made ,
we'll support you .
Even if you can't take it , you still must .
This is th path you chose ,
Since you can't change it , just go along w it .
I'm sure things will get better some days .
Cheer up k , we luv you ! (luvxzxzxzxzxz)
Things were never meant t be in this way .
I'm not gna give up t change it back t th way it is .
Because it's forever , i know .
And i overslept , so didn't walk Chong and Weixian t school , sorry !
Felicia called me and ask me t open th door for her .
Because she's outside my house , like so damn early lor .
7.20am ley -,-
Continue sleeping and left her alone w my laptop .
She went over t Tee's room and sleep instead -,-
Woke up around 1 , prepared and went down t school w her t fetch th others .
Walked jingyi home together w Yanni & co.
Joeso is far too much .
Shall not elaborate what happened .
He even told jingyi not t go out w me because he doesn't like it ,
and because I am a ahlian .
Do i look like I am one ? -'-
Controls jingyi like as if she's his daughter like that , tmd .
Jp w Fel and jingyi for lunch aftermath .
Saw my Dumb and cheryl at Mac , (happy face)
Walked home w them around 6 .
Right now , I'm alone at home .
I hope nothing will happen t Ahlong .
I wonder where's Tee now ?
Jingyi ,
don't think too much le k .
No matter what you had done ,
what choices you'hv made ,
we'll support you .
Even if you can't take it , you still must .
This is th path you chose ,
Since you can't change it , just go along w it .
I'm sure things will get better some days .
Cheer up k , we luv you ! (luvxzxzxzxzxz)
Things were never meant t be in this way .
I'm not gna give up t change it back t th way it is .
Because it's forever , i know .

