School's fine today . (thumbs up)
Ms Yip didn't came today , no biology lessons .
How great ?!
Help Chunweng t copy th answers in t chemistry theory workbook ,
What a good person am I . (Winks)
Was doing my letter writing during recess ,
Omg , it's th first time i'm so hardworking okay ,
Even bring my homework down t recess ,
I'm so surprised . (Winks)
Chunweng , Soonhui and Grace was shocked t see this kind of scene .
I'll bring my homework down t recess once a while then . (Laughs)
No art for today (Super sad face)
Because IFD celebration starts at 11 , all th celebration's fault lor .
Stayed back for awhile after school .
Walked home w Weixian , Chunweng and Chong .
They bully my dog ! (Cry)
I think i'm a good girl today .
Because i went t focused test and Cca .
And i didn't reported sick during Cca .
Am i a good girl ? (Smiles)
Of course i am (:
And , someone told me , today baby run , then fall down ):
And when doing incline pull up , cannot go up ;X
I don't belive , he so fit , where cannot go up ;/
Haha . (Smile)
I miss you ,
Come back soon .
Luv.