Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Everything looks so wrong , without you .

Went t school w Soonhui .
Totally moodless ,
No mood for lessons at all .
Didn't manage t finish my Compre Test ,
I'm tired and stress ,
Who will really know what happen ,
Sighs .....
Recess was fine ,
but , it looks just so different from th past .
Miss Neo said she's v disappointed in me ,
She told me i don't used t be like how i am in class ,
I used t be attentive and do every single piece of her homework .
I don't know what has happen t me either .
Life seems t be so , dull .
I can't see what's up ahead of me , without you .
I could only rememeber what happened in th past , with you .

I'm utterly disappointed in myself ,
I told myself t stay strong and wait .
But why can't I ?
I told myself , you'll be back someday .
But I just can't belive that you're already gone .
I don't want t face th truth .
I want you back .
It isn't what i want .
My heart aches , th feeling sucks .
I miss you , i need you ..