Thursday, April 2, 2009

Didn't went school today .
Assume that Baby won't go school ,
Becaue he told he might not be gng school today .
In th end ,
he went ,
and impossible , expecting me t go school ,
when it's already 7 , and I'm still on bed ?
Didn't get t meet Baby today .
Neither did i went out today ,
I stayed at home th whole day .
Was reading my older post ,
I'm so happy and blessful that time .
Baby should be sleeping soundly now ,
I guess .
And i still remember one post ,
th last sentence , (goodgoodboyfriend) .
Baby , do you still remember ?
I hope you do .

Baby , i miss you ! (:
And don't forget , you owe me a hug tomorrow (:
It's been long since you hug me okay ! D: