I hate gng t school w swollen eyes )':
No mood for school for school today at all .
Thanks Chunweng , for you (tomorrow will be a better day) .
I'm crazy over sunflowers (Happy face)
I drew lots of it , and gave it t alot of people (Winks)
Baby got one too , nice right ? I know (Self-praise) ;P
Had lunch w Felicia and Chong at Jp after Felicia's Asl .
Slack under Fel's block , waiting for her t get ready and meet us .
Chanced upon WeeYong and chitchat awhile .
Chanced upon Ahgong and Rainbow under my block w Fel (Smile)
Hsh before 8 .
Trying so hard , t go back t th one I am you used t love .
Whenever i read thru my diary ,
It's shows how much things have change ,
How long , since you're gone .
If only you could treat me a little better like how you used t be ,
And not like how it is now ..
Imissyou , more then i always do .