Friday, March 27, 2009

Fading .

You chose t left , without me .

I went t focus test today , like finally .
Firstly , i got t thank Weikian and Yanni .
For being my listening ear ,
and gave me advices .
And didn't even laugh at me when i was crying while talking :/
And my super swollen eyes !
And also lots of people who cheer me up today ,
thanks (:
Especially Chong , Weikian , Yanni , Eugenia , Wifey , Bestie ,
and most of th 3n4 peeps .
Thanks alot ,
Thanks wifey , lovelove , charmaine , Weikian and Yanni once again ,
for talking t me , and cheer me up .
iluvyou ^^

Today was a bad day .
Especially at Jp .
That scene , i'm disappointed .
I'm loss of words .
i hold back my tears ,
I don't wna be a weak one in front of others .
I don't want them t pity me .
I hate being like this .
You don't used t be like this .
Maybe , everything's my fault .
I cherish it alot alot , do you ?
I hope it's a yes , an answer from your heart .

I need a time machine ,
t go back t our past ,
those happy times we had ,
those days when you're that sweet ,
that caring ,
that thoughtful ,
that loving ,
that silly baby who loves me alot .