Sunday, March 22, 2009

Didn't went out today ,
didn't get t see baby today too )':
Stayed at home ,
Chat on msn w Baby ,
Not on phone );
Bathed kyky ,
Out for dinner at Boonlay .
Hsh before 9 (:

Oh baby ,
Don't be too sad over your red hair alrights .
I know you're sad because you got t dye it back .
And i know , you hair colour is v nice lor !
Even I am jealous of it .
But , no choice ,
If you don't dye back ,
You will get caught for sure lah :X
Because your whole hair is red okay !
And , too obvious already :/
So , don't be jealous okay ,
Cause I no need t dye back , :D
No red colour hair also v handsome lah ,
Next time then dye back lah (:

MeluvsBabieeeeeeee ! ^^