










As usual , went t west coast and started working .
Today's different .
I get t work in th office :D
Woo , part time office girl ? :3
Went off around 0340 , meet Dar at Jp2 around 0430 .
Went over t M)phosis t get my totebag .
Thanks dar , ily ! (inserthearts)
Then took bus t my house there and slack .
Home around 6 .
Not meeting Dar tomorrow ,
He's going out w him mom , aww D;
Will be heading town and bugis on Christmas w Dar ,
for our schoolbags , pepper lunch , and some other purposes ! :D
And then t Grandma house for family gathering and celebration (:
And Damn you fcuker ,
Don't ever blame me , if you're things can't be found .
I'm not , never , ever gonna be interested in your stuff ,
Not even taking a look at them .
And don't you dare t lay a finger on kyky just t vent your anger .
I'll make sure you regret , damn .
Love , i'hv never regret falling in love w you ,
Iloveyou , ♥