Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ohmanzxzxzx , take a look at Dar's hair colour ,
So damn nice can ?
So attention seeking :X (That's what he said , attention seeking colour :/)
Too bad , not for me ,
Damn probation , Grrrrr :B



Today wasn't a v good day .
Went t Boonlay for cso around 11 .
Who knows , it has already ended , -,-
I guess i'm too late .
Can't be blame , I'm tired right ?
Two days of cso non-stop working eh .
Still got t visit Grandpa till night .
Went t 7-11 t buy some stuffs ,
And th people there asked me how old am I ,
I said 14 , and they said , (are you joking?)
-,-
Went t meet Dar ,
I waited for more than a hour man !
But it's okey , at least dar make me laugh and smile ,
If not i'll be v v angry if he still bully me after letting me waited for so long :/
Headed t his ahyi's house .
Slept , Lunch , lappy , Slept .
Went off around 6 .
t jp , then cabbed down t Nuh .
Meet up w Mummy and others .
Home around 9.30 .
Dinner , Tv , Lappy .
Will be meeting my bestie bestie bestie tomorrow ! (Smile widely!)*
Woohoo , so happy lahzxzxzxzx :D
And also w Peishan .
Might be going t Bugis or Queensway .
Then , meeting Dar .
Okey , i gone , miss me ! :B