Wednesday, November 26, 2008




Back from th hospital .
On msn w Dar now .
No cso for tomorrow .
(Smile widely w teeths :B)
Because i didn't receive th schedule from my Cso officer .
So , another day off for me ! :O
And that means i would have t end my cso one day later -,-
Went over t Dar's ahyi's house in th morning .
As usual , sleeeeep , Dar hugged me t sleep (:
then lunch , sleep again .
Pig right ? :X
During lunch at his house ,
I'm like so poor thing , Dar bullied me ,
Keep irritated me , keeping asking me ,
(ni chi bao le mah?) -,-
I'm like so crazy la ,
No choice , i'hv got no patience .
But he make me laugh like mad lor ,
And his didi keep laughing at me ,
Grrrrr :B
Back home , then t jp ,
Headed down t th hospital .
Met mummy and daddy .
Dinner , mummy and daddy went back home .
I went up again .
Then cabbed home alone .
Meeting Dar tomorrow , :D
I miss Wifey , Bestie and my dearest son luh :O