Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Lost in time ,


(Baby , you got me so hypnotized ,
so mesmerized .)

School was uber bored today .
other then texting Dar ,
Poker ,
Listen songs ,
And taking photos for ChenSiang ,
There's nothing i can do at all .
Two good news i had today ,
-I got first in class , for chinese -,-
-I got promoted t sec3 :D
Hoho , (:
But , my poor brother didn't .
All that idiot bala's fault ,
Take our police case and say ,
In th end ,
he can't get promoted t sec4 .
Oh , poor thing ):
Brother don't be sad okay ,
I'll be there for you (:
& ,
He got caught for smoking .
Omg , D:
Brother really v kelian la ,
);););


Went t xingan's house after school .
then t jp t get some stuff , back t her house .
Did her daddy's birthday present .
Home around 7 .
Didn't meet Dar today la .


Dear , i miss you la ,
&i love you many many okays (:
Muacks !