Sunday, October 5, 2008

After so long ,
I'hv finally seen thru you .


It's been one year since i'hv know you .
And till today ,
I seen your true colours .
You used t be so good ,
That good that ,
I'hv treat you as my bestie .
But , you'hv change .
We ain't that close like we used t .
And you're truely a fake .
fakefakefake .
Why , because you're like a two-headed snake .
In front of me ,
You're dying t get me back w him .
But in front of him ,
You say loads of things ,
stopping him from getting back w me .
Why ?
I seriously don't understand .
I don't wish t understand too .
Because , you and him ,
Are just so good in acting .
Maybe , you think i won't know ,
But , nothing could hide forever .
I'm so disppointed with you .
Hais .