Okays , I'm back .
due t my stupid laptop charger ,
Spoiltttttt -,-
I can't blog this few days .
And dear say he misses my post la , hoho .
Had bake my brownie ,
And it came out t be quite nice , really (:
But , kinda hard , looks more like cookie :X
Went for my first cso today .
I don't like it , because it's damndamndamn ,
b o r e d d d d d D:
Just for half day , i feel like dying .
How am i going t survive for th next few weeks ,
Before this 80 hours of cso ends ?
Ohmygoddddd ><
Went home after that , then school .
Dear came school and wait for me (:
Went t pm , lunch .
Dear send me home , and went off for tuition .
and i'm having full day cso tomorrow ,
Which is from 9 t 5 , no usage of phone .
And i'm sure i'll miss dear alotalot lah D:
-- ,
&6 mores days t go (: