Sunday, August 3, 2008

Selfishness .

Without you ,
My world won't be as bright a it used t be ,
My smile won't be as sweet as it is ,
My day won't be as busy as it must be ,
Without you ,
I'm just a shadow without love .


Okays , back from redcross hq .
I'm super tired now la .
Today wasn't v fun .
I swear , it wasn't fun .
I don't like today , seriously .
So low , so bad .
I try making myself happy , laughing .
But , what's th point ?
It's nothing , worthless .
Are human all th same kind ?
When you have another one ,
will you still need another one ?
When you have her , will you still treat me like i'm around ?
forget it , my fault then .
Since it seems like everything was my fault ,
And you're always right .
But you'll never know how t others think of you ,
When you're doing all this .
You can't even see yourself .
You can't even see us .
Hais .
Was with Wenqing thru th day out .
She make me laugh like mad la .
Haha :/
And i went home w her today .
Was bored today ,
But my (goodgoodboyfriend) was there t msg me la (:
And (insert name) was jealous ok :/
Wenqing is my love today ;D

&I swear Dokh is a bestbest guy la (: