Friday, August 22, 2008

I hate it , seriously .

School wasn't v good , today .
Had redcross today .
Dear was super good , wait for me today .
Walk t interchange w dear , Sh and david after Rc .
Then home ,
Dear was v v good today , he sent me home (:
But somehow ,
I don't feel happy now ,
Why ?
Hais ,
--

I'm going t make things clear now .
Since whatever i said ,
You , or t say , you all , don't even belive ,
I shall change everything then .
Boyfriend comes first then ,
Because , he's th only one there for me ,
And where were , you , all of you , when i need you ?
Why should i say so much , so many times ,
When you , you all don't even belive ?
I'm seriously , so disappointed .
You don't even understand me .


&Fel , i'hv fianlly agree w what you'hv said now .
I'm so so so stupid la .
I should have gave up , long ago .