Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ahaha , third post for today .
Xiaoen is super bored now .
Shall do a survey ,
t past my time ,
While waiting for dear t reach home . (:
--

My day start off with ,
(insert similey)

Today is ,
Our day ,

I am infront of ,
My laptop now (:

I'm looking at my dearest ,
Kyky .

I'm listening t ,
If i were you ,

Just 2 minutes ago ,
I cut my finger accidentally w th nail cutter =,=

I am waiting for ,
Dear t reach home laaaaaa D:

I went t ,
Grandpa's house just now .

I used ,
137 messages today , ( more later on :X)

What's th time now ?
It's 5.17pm .

I'm meeting ,
Dearest Wifey tomorrow ;D

I'm missing ,
Dear & wifey laaaa D;

And i'm superrrrrr bored la .____.