(08.30pm) ,
I would never know what i would become ,
If you disappear in my life ,
From now and then ,
I don't want t be alone ,
I need you .
Back from school .
Today wasn't v fun .
Emily wasn't happy .
Oh , why ? :/
Forget it , everything's over anyway (:
Lucky wifey was there t make me happy la .
And i tell you guys something ,
Ferris , i said Ferris Lim Jun Hua ,
He told me , he had lost interest in girls .
Ohmy , you heard that ?!
Haha , so so so impossible right ?
But , it's th truth , those words came out from his mouth .
Went t meet Ps , diyana and Huimin after school .
And , something happened ? :X
Dear , i swear i wasn't unhappy la :X
Went t 651 for lunch ,
And i was force t eat >.<
Accompanied Ps home t change ,
Then t school and wait for Dear .
Went t school nearby and slack .
Went home around 5.50 .
And noel says ,
(Wa , discharge le , jiu anyhow run ah .)
I didn't ok , si Noel :/
And , th blister is killing me laaaaa >,<
Conversation between me and FLJH ;
Ferris : I don't know why leh , i think i'hv lost interest in girls .
Me : Ohmy , so you're trying t tell me , you like guys ?
Ferris , Bo la , not really , idk eh .
Me : siao liao la you , sotsot de .
Ferris : idk la , I now also won't steam .
Me : Lol , i didn't ask you -,= So , your target is who , My korkor ah ?
Ferris : Gabriel ? Ya lor .
Me : Siao ah , you mai luanluan lai leh .
Ferris : What , also no wrong .
Me : Got leh , you erxin Dabian la , Eeeeee ><
Ferris : what erxin , really don't know why leh .
Me : Diao la you , Ahgua .
--
Okay , shall not carry on anymore ,
It's getting more and more disgusting .
Pollut my blog only .
Ferris is so disgusting lor ,
Right ? :X
Hmm .
School tomorrow ,
I don't like it .
Because it's wednesday after tomorrow .
And i'm force By Tbw ,
t bring Those Rc peepos , t Spca .
Grrrr , why me ?
(tmd) ,