When you cry
I'll be there to help you
When you're down
I'll be there to talk to
When you smile
I'll be there to admire the beauty
When you're angry
just think of me
When we're apart
just don't forget
And do things you might regret
Because if you break my heart
Or if you've used me from the start
Then remember how much you mean to me
And all the things i used to be
I cry for you
I'd die for you
You mean everything to me
I wish that you'll forever be mine .
She'd known him her entire life.
She would always dream of him.
Just his smile made her heart melt.
But she never told him how she felt.
Forever hoped to have him here.
Always dreamed to hold him near.
Time passed and they both did grow.
But still she never let him know.
Perfect chances passed her by,
but she just couldn't tell this guy.
No matter what she'd ever do,
He still didn't have a clue.
But one day her whole world did end.
When she heard news from a friend,
About the wreck he'd gotten in,
She'd never see his smile again.
Now at his grave she softly cries,
The tears running from sad eyes,
This hurting girl whose heart is broken.
All because of love unspoken .