
Oh boring .
Was thinking of getting my contact lens today .
but can't find anyone suitable t go out today .
Never mind ,
Shall get it w Agnes tomorrow (:
Went t gp just now ,
Was suppose t buy hello kitty mouse ,
But daddy say will get one for me next week ,
And also try his best t get a spongebo instead of hello kitty la ;D
(happyhappy)
waiting for bus ,
Daryl said he saw me =.=
Jp ,
printed some photos ,
then went t buy some coloured pens and stuffs .
Then bought lunch for korkor and me (;
Home , korkor then went out .
I'm alone at home la .
Shall wait for Mummy t come home (:
Till now ,
I'm just a replacement of hers .
I'm just a nothing t everyone .
Sometimes ,
People care for me ,
But when time past ,
Everything changes .
It's nothing t them i think ,
Just being realistic .
Was thinking of getting my contact lens today .
but can't find anyone suitable t go out today .
Never mind ,
Shall get it w Agnes tomorrow (:
Went t gp just now ,
Was suppose t buy hello kitty mouse ,
But daddy say will get one for me next week ,
And also try his best t get a spongebo instead of hello kitty la ;D
(happyhappy)
waiting for bus ,
Daryl said he saw me =.=
Jp ,
printed some photos ,
then went t buy some coloured pens and stuffs .
Then bought lunch for korkor and me (;
Home , korkor then went out .
I'm alone at home la .
Shall wait for Mummy t come home (:
Till now ,
I'm just a replacement of hers .
I'm just a nothing t everyone .
Sometimes ,
People care for me ,
But when time past ,
Everything changes .
It's nothing t them i think ,
Just being realistic .
Replied Tags ;
zx- Lol?
hazel - (:
Soonhui - (:
Daryl - =.=
Muomuo - Someone lo ><
Passerby - er , bugis (: