I really don't know .
I thought i have .
But actually , i didn't .
Those memories keep flashing thru .
I don't know why .
I tried so hard t , but it seems t be hard .
Letting it go , how ?
Over th past 2 months , it been hard on you and me .
Why can't i get over ?
Or , why should i keeping thinking ?
Am i still thinking ?
I don't even know .
You're getting into trouble again .
Going in t th Tor , why ?
2times a week .
Not even a month you came back .
Why did you still call me , before going in t th Tor ?
Like what you use t do ?
Why not call your mother or sister , instead of calling me ?
Am i so important t you ?
Or should i say , who am i actually t you ?
I'm just nothing .
It seriously , not worth .
I shall thanks you for giving me those happiness in that 5months ,
Not long not short .
Happiness , Tears , joy , hurts , laughters , jokes .
I'm v thankful t you .
Maybe , ending it was my wrong .
Blame me , maybe i'm selfish .
But i have reasons for doing it so .
2months , this period of time , is enough ,
for you t forget me .
Not being sacarstic , or shameless ,
t say that you can't get over me .
But , just make me as your past ,
And think of th future you're going t have .
Because ,
I can't bring you any