Wednesday, June 4, 2008

a moment of yours .


And now i know ,
th one we complain th most , are the ones we care about the most. x/3

Went back to hostel yesterday .
And yingying went in la .
Lucky , it's not girl's home for her sentence (:
But , something of yours , came to me .


you get into serious trouble .
And you'll get breach , today .
I suddenly feel , sad ?
I don't know what i'm thinking of .
Why ?
why do i still care for you ?
Friend ?
i don't know .
Hais .
I tried to contact you .
But i nearly get into trouble too .
I'm dying to see you that moment .
why ?
--
Will you really go boy's home for , 2 years ?
I'm scared .
Will you come back after 1 month later ?
A total of 2years , it's not long , not short either .
i pretend not to care .
But it hurts so much , deep down my heart .
why ?
i keep thinking , it's my fault .
I'm guilty .
I blame myself , for landing you in this state .
I'm wrong in anyway too .
I wish for your return .
i don't know why i'm thinking of you , now .
Regardless of all those you had done , i'hv forgotten everything .
Somehow , th pain won't go away .
I hate you , yet i miss you .
I miss those fun we had together .
Can we go back to that time ?
I don't want back th sad relationship ,
but just th fun we had together .
That's enough .
Sszh, imysm .
我怀念的过去,
已成了曾经.
不期待和要求什么,
只希望你能够快点回来.

&people , please those ask me what happen ,
Because i don't feel like repeating myself .