Friday, June 27, 2008

Long since i'hv blog .
So much things have happen .
I don't wish t say .
hmmm .
Walk t school w Soonhui korkor recently .
And he's admitted t th hospital , yesterday ?
Colon inflame ?!
lol .
Get well soon oh , kor (:

Some things happen in school today .
And i find it , -.-* ?
hmmm .
Forget it .
:/
Mdm kalai , our new eng t'cher .
And she make us sufferrrrr la .
Gosh .
Ridiculous can ? :/
And miss Neo S.M is quite good la .
I have confidence in her teaching my maths :X
Haaaaaaas .

Trust ?
Suddenly , i forget th meaning of it .
Why ?
I lost confidence in everything .
I lost trust in everyone , including myself .
Who can i trust ?
I really don't know .
I seems t belive th wrong person ?
My confidence for everyone , everything , has fade .
Love , friend , studies , and everything .
What's going on ?

&people , please do not ask me , anything .
No offence :/