
Went to meet fel and ts today .
Went to fareast .
Went round and round la .
><
went at 1plus and left around 5plus .
Than to queensway to buy tongue stud .
Than back to jurong .
And i'm not feeling well today .
D;
Somehow .
I'm thinking of you .
When will th pain go off ?
I'm wondering .
When ever th sunrise , i miss you .
When ever th sunsets , everything seems to be gone .
I know i don't need you .
Went to fareast .
Went round and round la .
><
went at 1plus and left around 5plus .
Than to queensway to buy tongue stud .
Than back to jurong .
And i'm not feeling well today .
D;
Somehow .
I'm thinking of you .
When will th pain go off ?
I'm wondering .
When ever th sunrise , i miss you .
When ever th sunsets , everything seems to be gone .
I know i don't need you .
But my heart doesn't say so .
I want to let it go .
But , why can't i ?
What's th problem ?
I don't know .
Somehow , i'hv lost th faith of love .
Love are just lies .
Ihate you .