Okays .
Back from homeleave.
had school base today .
and fcuk , got to go back to gh today after school base ,
for just that 5minutes .
A waste of time.
Get back our papers today .
And ,
i didn't really score well lah .
Flunk my maths .
And it's oh-so baddd can ?
-.-
And luckily ,
i pass my english .
LOL .
Was thinking of a date to celebrate Chensiang's birthday.
And kuku ,
i got bullied by LIMANNSEONG and qiuhui lah .
><
Ok ,
time to beddddd ;D
School tomorrow , Sian 1/2 .
When can i ever get my second nose piercing done ??
:X
I promise ,
And i won't break it .
I know her past ,
Her true colours .
You don't really belive me .
But i'll prove for you to see .
I know you're unhappy .
Because we're close .
Even if it's not th problem ,
i understand how you feel .
Sorry;/
Fanny;mydearestwifey.